Ola people! I am on a posting streak these days, it seems! Trust me, I am not complaining. I am back with my tag “Hoppy Tales”. I am sure you guys remember what it is all about and I am so excited to work on its second round!
Before further ado, let me introduce the first tag created on my blog.
Just as there are five parts in a traditional plot structure, we will have:
- An Introduction
- A Problem
- A Climax
- A Resolution
- A Conclusion
Original Image can be found here at: storyboardthat.com
You will be tagged to complete one of these five elements, along with given a theme (such as: beauty of simplicity, comedy, overcoming fear, love and romance, youth and beauty, coming of age, circle of life, friendship, empowerment).
- Provide a link back to the creators (Of Progress and Purpose, KNJ Snippets & Tales, and Ink and Thoughts) so that we can see what you write!
- Share “The Tag” and “The Rules” to help eliminate confusion.
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their portion of the story.
- Write your element with 3-4 days and try to keep it to around 50-60 words.
- Choose one or more persons to continue the story and assign them a theme.
- You may wish to let them know ahead of time in the comments, so that they can opt out if they don’t want to participate.
- If you write a conclusion, whoever you tag will start a new story of their own.
- If you tag more than one person, your readers will be able to choose their own adventure!
- Have fun with it! You are all so creative and inspiring, We can’t wait!
Let the fun ride begin…
(I was tagged by Betul to write the next element on of the story. )
An Introduction- Betul Erbasi
The walk in the streets felt different. The streets looked different. Everything was brighter and fresher. She could not help a smile on her face. She said ‘Hi!’ to everyone that passed by.
After all that struggle, she had finally got what she wanted. She felt that satisfaction even more as she approached her office. She looked forward to giving the news to her colleagues.
A Problem – Bhagyashree
As Olivia approached the familiar stairwell leading to her office, her footsteps faltered, having seen something she’d been evading her entire life. A shadow lurking around in the dark had finally emerged in broad daylight, but this time, to settle old scores.
The good news lay buried beneath the shrieking yelps escaping from her nearly blue lips, before everything went pitch black.
I am tagging Greg from https://dontletthedaysgoby.home.blog/ to write a climax for this story on the theme “Thriller.”
Until the next time,