Hello people! Happy Wednesday!
I love interacting with my fellow bloggers and engaging in interesting conversations, so I have decided to start a new weekly segment called “WORDLY-WISE WEDNESDAY” from this day. In this segment, we’ll be talking about books, poetry, novellas and anything and everything related to words. I will post a question with my answers and opinions each Wednesday and you will have to respond to my question in the comments section. If you wish, you can also nominate other bloggers to do the same.😊
So let’s start this segment with a bang!
As we are battling with mid-week blues today, let’s cheer everyone with a dose of laughter and joy!
Question 1 for “Wordly-wise Wednesday ” is
Which are the top five books that made you laugh?
1) Born a crime by Trevor Noah
2) Battle hymn of a tiger mother by Amy Chua
3) Pollyana by Eleanor H. Porter
4) Talkative Man by R.K Narayan
5) Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney ( alright, these are graphic novels, I agree, but these are hilarious)
I will be waiting to hear from you guys! Let’s see whether we share the same interest in books.🤔