Hello people! Hard to forget this amazing franchise so easily, isn’t it? It was iconic, the way people flocked over to theaters last month to bid farewell to MCU. From the fateful day , trust me, I have not been able to stop thinking about the legendary series…
Apart from chivalry, righteousness, team-work and all the other qualities that the Avengers stand for and how can I forget, deaths of characters that made cry our hearts (and eyes) out, there are some things which have not be thought over, yet.
So here are ten fun things which can be learnt from Avengers: Endgame, if you paid attention during the movie (alright , I understand we were invested emotionally )!
I hope with this blog, I don’t initiate World War III.
- Sass and humor can take you a long way, well unless you are Tony Stark and are endowed with a mission to save the universe…
- You can take Captain America’s famous shield for sledging (only if you happen to be Morgan!)
- Bigger your body size, bigger and better is your brain. (True fans get the reference immediately!)
- It is always better to eat your tacos inside, where there is less of winds and amazing distractions. In real life, no Hulk is kind enough to share one with you.
- Always dress accordingly when you travel back in time, as it could arise suspicion and you could get caught.
- It is for the greater good if you could make people revise your name at frequent intervals, if they are forgetful about it. Poor Rocket!
- Never let Star Lord and Thor get in an argument! We all know, who will win, with the deep voices and all (I am not going to reveal it). Well, it’s going to be a little heartbreaking for Quill.
- It’s for the best if you keep a tab on all the members of your group and their activities once you return from your heist. The consequences can be disastrous otherwise.
- You can always count on Thor to carry any style effortlessly be it cropped hair or sporting a French plait down his chain (this was hands down the best beard style I have ever seen)! Go Thor!
- No matter how weirdly you behave with people in the first meeting, there are chances you might impress them with your brilliant ideas that can change the course of event. That’s the story of my life, anyways!!!
Let me know in the comments section, if there are other things that I have missed out and need to be added in the list.
Also, don’t forget to follow my blog and enjoy the weekend!
P.S; This is probably the the shortest blog I have ever written. So *pat*, *pat*, I am learning how to write briefly! Big feat!!!
© 2019 Bhagyashree. All rights reserved.