Hello everyone! I hope life’s treating you well!
I am so excited to share the news of my second blogger award nomination with you guys. Keyne Daisy Carvalho at Bluehues Musings nominated me for this award and I couldn’t be more grateful. She runs a stellar blog which encapsulates her amazing imagination and love for writing poetry. All her pieces are charismatic and soul-satiating! Do check out her blog and you’ll find yourself falling in love with her words and expressions!
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a post of the award (with photo)
3.Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities
1. A quote that inspired you..
” Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the ways we expect”.
This is one quote from the Harry Potter franchise helps me to be courageous and hopeful whenever life surprises me with an arduous challenge or hurdle. It is one of my favorite quotes. You guys can check out the entire list of my favorite quotes here.
2. A song that lifts your mood…
Haha! The answer to this question can change every week! Currently it is an old Hindi song that goes by the name of Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh. I have provided a link for all my readers who haven’t had a chance to listen to this song, please take my advise, just listen to it. I am sure you won’t be able to stop yourself from falling for the melodious tunes and soothing background score.
3. What motivates you to write or to blog?
There are so many things, I might need to write another blog post enlisting them!
An issue I feel strongly about, a blogger’s experimental innovation with writing, my readers’ appreciation and criticism, something that happened with me which I want to share, a good book worth reading, or even the cute antics of my pets that motivate me to think out of the box ,anything can pique my interest to curate my thoughts and post a blog about the same.
4.One thing you would love to try your hand at…
Dancing! Although I an extremely bad dancer (oops I let out a secret), I would love to try my luck at aerial dancing. The dancers look so graceful playing around in the air and charming the audience with their spectacular moves.
5. One advice you would like to share with everyone, from your blogging experience.
There are two advices that I want to share with my readers:
1) Never be ashamed or embarrassed or hesitant about anything you want to write about in your blog post. Write you heart out. The number of likes and comments are no parameters to judge how good you are. And always keep experimenting with new ideas, new themes, new styles to avoid writing creatively static posts.
2) Never compare your blogging journey with others. Everyone has their own pace. Just enjoy the journey without worrying much about the destination.
- Is there a cheesy movie you secretly love to watch?
- What is the funniest thing you have seen a stranger do?
- What would you choose; an act of chivalry with your favorite hero or a chance to read the personal diary of your most loved villain?
- Which is the one thing (item) you never share with anyone?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you come across an amazing blog?
- Which is your spirit comic character?
- How would you describe your blogging journey so far in three words?
Until the next time,